Three Principles Facilitator Training On-Line
A fully comprehensive, interactive and immersive 9 month long three principles facilitator training programme.
This is a rolling 9 month programme, so people jump into the training whenever is convenient for them, although we would recommend joining at least a month before a retreat. The retreats are held yearly in June, October, and FebruaryFacilitator Training testimonials
This fully virtual programme offers the opportunity for anyone, anywhere in the world to train as a three principles facilitator and be given a certificate of completion of a principle-based facilitator course. The exposure aims to help you not only embody the understanding within your own life but also articulately and clearly share the understanding with others, whether thatʼs as a coach, therapist or to a specific population like businesses or schools.
On-line or In-Person?
The on-line facilitator training will be exactly the same as the in-person training, the only difference being that the on-liners will be live streamed into the retreats and towards the end of the training can voluntarily practice facilitating to the group on a webinar rather than at a physical location.
Interaction during the training
This programme is very interactive, with a lot of live trainings, live webinars and live mentoring with plenty of one to one time. It also encourages the on-line participants to help one another progress, learn and grow.
Designated on-line trainer and tech help during live streaming
Students will have a designated on-line trainer to help them during the three, four day live streamed retreats. This involves having someone to help technically, and a mentor to ask questions to and interact with. Students will also have ʻbreakoutʼ sessions during and after the live stream days to help get more clarity during and after the live stream trainings.
Sign up before the 20th June and get the training for £4995 (plus VAT) £1800 off!
Sign up after June the 20th & before July the 20th for £5450 (Plus VAT) £1260 off!
Transformations from two of our on-line facilitators
About Rudi Kennard
I came across this understanding in 2003 and have been specifically training facilitators as a single paradigm since 2013. I have had the pleasure of working with populations ranging from corporate executives to Nepali Earthquake survivors. I love being able to help co-evolve with facilitator students and develop heart-lead, authentic facilitators to be of service in the world.
Retreat live-stream dates 2017/18
June 15-20th 2017
October 5-10th 2017
February 2018 date TBA
What happens when I sign up?
1) You will be sent a welcome email with access codes to the Innate Wellbeing members area.
1.1) You will be sent a link to download the student welcome pack with more info, and the course syllabus and literature.
2) You will receive an email from a mentor who will organize a suitable time to talk to go over the training with you and any technical help you may need to access the training
3) You will be sent a time and date for the first ʻwelcomeʼ webinar to go over the training, and virtually meet the other students
4) You will have your first one to one with a mentor in preparation for the upcoming first retreat.
5) You will be given instructions as to how to live stream in (if you are virtually attending) or a link to an online brochure if you are physically attending the first retreat.
6) After the first retreat you will then have a monthly one to one, a facilitator webinar a student connection webinar, and continued access to all the resources including business masterclasses (for those wishing to make a business out of their understanding) and access to previous students on the ʻgraduate programmeʼ who will be giving webinars as part of their development
7) Upon successful graduation of the facilitator programme, if you wished to continue developing you can join the graduate or apprenticeship programmes.
1) Throughout the programme our student co-ordinator will check in with you every month to offer support and see how you are doing.
2) You will get a monthly one to one with an Innate Wellbeing mentor
3) There will be monthly student connections webinar
4) We encourage you to ʻʻpair upʼ with another student you resonate with to help support and encourage one another
5) There is a free webinar account where student facilitators can create their own groups and meetings to connect further with one another and/or practice facilitating!
Aims of the programme:
1) Deepen and simplify your understanding of the Principles
The programme takes one’s understanding of the principles from the head to the heart to ‘embody’ it more within one’s own life.
2) Articulately and authentically talk to others
Allows you to be in a space where the words find you, so that you can not only confidently talk to others but also transfer a feeling of deep authenticity and connection.
3) Remove unproductive thinking habits
The clarity to see beyond disempowering personal thinking towards the impersonal nature of thought allowing a natural trust and ease in life and the capacity to follow inspirational thinking.
4) Help your business
Practical help and support around ‘how’ to promote your business, attract clients, get visible, and truly be of service to others via inspirational acts rather than fear-based thinking.
5) Practical experience facilitating to others
From one to ones to group talks, we help you get the experience you need and help set up talks for you to co-facilitate with us and by yourself (this option is voluntary).
Outcomes of Training with us:
- Present to small and large groups
- Deliver principle-based programmes
- Work with one to one clients
- Talk to many different populations (businesses, schools, addiction etc)
- Uncover your own 'way' of sharing (not someone else's)
- Be given resources to create a successful principles-based business
“The training has had a big impact on my life and the resources offered are priceless, every resource is a gem stone waiting to be uncovered. Attending the year program has been a life changing event. Due to family circumstances I would not have been able to attend physically. I don’t feel I have missed out. I am able to listen to the program and all the resources. Offered at a time that suits me, I can take time out, pause the program, reflect and carry on at any time. Any time I need support or need to chat to someone I can contact any mentor at any time. I can progress through the program at a pace that suits me. When I am live streamed at a retreat I feel completely included. I don’t feel I have missed out..”
Rupert Crocket, bodyworker and on-line attendee
Testimonials from facilitator students
These videos share what others are saying about the facilitator training, the experience of the innate wellbeing retreats, and answers may questions like:
- What’s the experience of attending a retreat?
- What will you ‘learn’?
- What are the facilitators of the training like?
Virtual access to three, four day ʻimmersion retreatsʼ 4-5 Hours of live training per day. Sessions are recorded for those unable to attend.
A monthly webinar with an international facilitator, including time for questions, and insight led discussions.
All the live trainings and webinars are recorded and students can download the audios.
A number of specialists will be giving ʻmasterclassesʼ in growing a principle-based business, including practical things like wording for websites, using video on your site, attracting clients and getting visible.
Eight one to one mentoring sessions with one or a combination of our Innate Wellbeing mentors. Including facilitators who trained with Sydney Banks, and specialise in certain areas, like business, education or coaching.
Connect with the other virtual facilitator students in a monthly ‘connection’ webinar. Where you can check in, share insights, and help support one another.
“At the start I had some thoughts about whether I would get as much out of it being virtually rather than in person but after the first retreat that was blown out of the water as I don’t think I could have gained anymore if i’d been there with everyone, this was probably helped by the fact everybody went out of their way to make you feel included. It has been the best investment I have ever made in any course (and trust me there has been a lot) as I am now on a path of transformational change that I have always been searching for.”
Immersion Retreat Faculty
Dr Keith Blevens and Valda Monroe
Keith and Valda had a close relationship with the late Sydney Banks and were given his last book to finish and publish. They both have a stunning understanding of the three principles as a paradigm.
Joe is a psychologist and best selling author of five books including ʻSlowing down to the speed of lifeʼ he co-wrote with Richard Carlson. He has appeared on many network news channels and has presented internationally
Rudi originally trained with Dr Roger Mills and Sydney Banks and has given training in over a dozen countries to numerous populations from addiction centres and jail inmates to school children and crisis victims.
Jenny originally trained with Dr Roger Mills and Sydney Banks and has given training in over a dozen countries to numerous populations from addiction centres and jail inmates to school children and crisis victims.
Meet the trainers
How does it work?
- Filmed footage from the immersion retreats.
- Recorded course Webinars.
- ʻFacilitator Resourcesʼ (videos specifically around facilitation).
- Calendar of upcoming events and webinars.
- A 'book one to one' link that allows you to book in your mentoring sessions with Rudi and Jenny.
Every month participants will have a live webinar with an international facilitator, a one to one with a mentor (on most months) and a ʼconnectionʼ webinar which is a chance to connect and share insights with other on-line facilitator students.
Every four months you will have ʻvirtualʼ access to a live immersion retreat, which gives on average five hours teaching per day for four days.
On-line facilitator training attendees also have a year long access to any weekend courses Innate Wellbeing runs and a 20% reduction on any products on the Innate Wellbeing web site.
Can I join the programme from abroad?
Who will present webinars and give the mentoring?
When does the on-line facilitator programme start?
Can I pay in instalments?
Do I get a certificate?
If I miss a webinar or any of the trainings can I watch them later?
Can I download the audios?
Will I be able to facilitate the three principles after the course
Will I learn a way of facilitating?
I wish to take the course as part of a group of people do you offer a reduction?